Exhibitor Booth Staff Registration for Electric Expo 2022!
Registration is complimentary!
All staff working booths as exhibitors MUST be registered. Each person registered must be employed by the exhibiting company or have a direct business affiliation. Badges will indicate affiliation with the show as an exhibitor.
If you are registering multiple staff members at once, before you begin the registration process, you will need gather:
- First and last names of your staff attending the Expo
- Email addresses of your staff attending the Expo - please note each staff member will need a unique email address to be registered
Each exhibitor attendee will receive a confirmation email once the registration process is complete.
Register Your Staff
Looking to register other company employees who will not be working in your booth? Register them using Attendee registration.
Exhibitors will have access to their badges at registration during set-up.
- Tuesday, October 25 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 27 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Questions about registration?
Contact our Program Manager Matt Deibert
(610) 825-1600 x14 or Email Matt